World Wrestling Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Xbox 360 Fair Play League To Join Go To GM Office

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
triglenn
Match Rules(Video Provided) I_vote_lcapMatch Rules(Video Provided) I_voting_barMatch Rules(Video Provided) I_vote_rcap 
Rap Crackle Pop
Match Rules(Video Provided) I_vote_lcapMatch Rules(Video Provided) I_voting_barMatch Rules(Video Provided) I_vote_rcap 
lXl Wreckless
floodwater2k11
DMACK2FR3SH
KeZZa 7777
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 109 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:50 am

Match Rules(Video Provided)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lXl Wreckless
Admin

Match Rules(Video Provided) Empty
PostSubject: Match Rules(Video Provided)   Match Rules(Video Provided) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:14 pm

No stalling( its a wrestling match don't pick up then wait 10 seconds to do a grapple a video at the end of the thread will help you] WWC is a league that puts fun first, so with that said the unwritten number one rule that you must follow is that under no circumstances will any waiting/delaying be tolerated.

1. You may go for a pin anytime after a finisher. You may not pin after a submission like if your submission does not force a tap out you may not pin afterwards.

2. To go along with the first rule, we have always been about fun matches and due to the new pin system you can be pinned after such a simple move and rather quickly so I'm asking you don't end the match ASAP have fun with it. Before you can end a normal every day match you must have hit three finishers.

3. Do not spam in any way, Say like you could do 2 clotheslines in a row but a third is over kill. We want matches to remain fun and have a feel of variety so over using moves so fast is obviously not fun to your opponent.

4. If your opponent for any reason gets outside in the match and you are inside, let them get in the ring with in a reasonable amount of time. Don't just attack them as they get in because as I said above such moves like that are not fun for your opponent.

Back to top Go down
https://wwc2012.forumotion.com

Match Rules(Video Provided)
Page 1 of 1